We are always on the look out for talented technicians to join our team. Great knowledge, personalities, customer service and an amazing company culture are what set our team apart for the rest of the industry.
Send your resume and contact details through to email@example.com to get onto our technicians list for part time, sub contractor or full time positions.
Warehouse and Operations Manager
Twisted Pair Productions is Queensland’s most dedicated DJ Backline and AV hire company with over 11 years’ experience in providing premier quality audio visual, lighting and DJ backline equipment. We are committed to growth, development, company culture and domination of our industry.
Through recent growth a full time opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Manager to join our team at our Brisbane HQ. We’re looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager with excellent working knowledge of audio, visual and lighting.
The position is in a fast paced, dynamic, growing company and we are hunting for the right candidate with the following skills and experience:
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with short lead times
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Unparalleled planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Affirmative decision making and problem solving skills
- Time management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver to deadlines, quality standards and monitored KPI’s
- OH&S experience in implementation of workplace safety initiatives
- Current Australian (or international equivalent) drivers license
- MR/HR Truck license (not essential but beneficial)
- Current Forklift ticket
- Superb Communication
- Experience with Current RMS software (not essential but beneficial)
- Experience in the Audio Visual Events industry essential (3-5 years)
- Experience in warehouse management
- Leading and managing small teams to deliver results
- Manage and direct warehouse operations
- Manage the inventory of stock in and out of the warehouse in an efficient and timely manner
- Plan warehouse based work, assign tasks and appraise results
- Ensure all equipment is prepped, de-prepped and maintained in accordance to our strict specifications and delivered to our clients this the highest standards
- Implement and train new staff on warehouse practices and procedures
- Manage the quality of stock, repairing and reporting damages to repair department
If you have what it take to excel in this role and succeed within the business send your resume and a cover letter detailing how you are the one we’ve been looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.